"Boy, you knock me out."

Dooooooom! Dooooooom!

I can't play it cool anymore. It's over for me.

Me and mr. guy went out for coffee last night...much to my mom's dismay. "Don't forget he stood you up before."

Yeah, I know. I tried to ease her worries. This wasn't some booty call. I told her him and I had been talking again for a while now and this was the first time we were getting together since the initial meeting.

I learned some new things about him that made me go "aiyah!" Heaven forbid I'm dating a commitment-holic. Commitment-holics are scary. How can you ever know that they think you could be "the one" when there have been a few "ones" before you? You could end up being the latest in their string of poor judgment calls...or you could possibly win the lottery with this one. Yes, play it by ear.

So I wanted to play it cool. I'm not going to go all ga-ga over him. No no no.

And then he took off his glasses. (Why? Did he not want to see me clearly? *jokes*) Oh god, mayday! Mayday! I'm in huuuuuuge trouble now.

He's got gorgeous eyes, and all of a sudden he feels familiar. Crap. He looks like the flamingo. "It's game over for her." How am I supposed to stay indifferent to that???

I am dooooooooooomed.

Comments