The day that wouldn't end

I had a wonderful workout today.

It was also cheap movie Tuesday so I invited my mom to come see The Passion of The Christ. As you all know, I'm a big wuss...and this movie ranks high on my fear-o-meter. But it seemed as if all the "good Christians" have already gone and seen it, not to mention my mom was making me feel very guilty for not seeing it (not like it's Sunday mass or actually spending some time reading the Bible) so I went.

Well done. There were a few scenes where I had to look away or even cover my eyes. I felt so uncomfortable, but that's what made the movie so good.

And the devil! Oh man, she freaked me out, as she should. Her and that creepy baby...and those crazy kids! *goosebumps* But I digress.

So anyway, we went to an afternoon showing. It was timed as such that my brother could conveniently pick us up on his way home from the university. But then his lab was a long one today...so we had to entertain ourselves for an hour or so. This may come as a shock but I am soooooo sick of my mall (which could be related to me being sooooo sick of my store.) So, fine, an hour killing time in the mall with my mom. No problem, but there's nothing new I haven't seen already.

An hour turned into 2 hours. I was starving so we went to McDonald's after he finally came and got us.

And I mean, after seeing a movie like The Passion, you just don't feel like doing much of anything. My mom and I were just trudging along wanting to go home for the longest time. If we had taken the bus (like I had wanted to/expected) we would have been home so much earlier.

To make my mood even worse, I had to cut my convo with mr. guy short (he called while I was with my mom) until I got home. Then when I finally got home and called I got his voicemail. And I'm reaaaaaaally curious as to what he did this weekend if he didn't go up to see his mom like he had said he would. And I know it's none of my business 'cuz we're not even really an item or anything like that but still. So many questions. No answers. When can I get the scoop?

Comments