I don't know what to believe

I'm hoping one of you fitness buffs can help me figure this one out.

I like pushing myself when I do my cardio. It's satisfying 'cuz I think I'm working my body hard and blah blah blah.

And then I read in my Cosmo that most women work out too hard and when you do that you end up using up blood sugar instead of calories/fat/whatever, I forget. So apparently I'm supposed to work at my target heart rate and nothing more. 180 minus my age so we're looking at 156 soon to be 155 *sigh*

I tried that yesterday, and while I had to slow myself down to keep my heart rate level I did find it more difficult to maintain than if I just went all hardcore on the machine. But also as a result the machine told me that I had burned 10 calories less during those 20 minutes than I'm used to.

So are they right or what? Can someone tell me this for sure?

I'm gonna get some tiramisu soon. I can feel it. *dances around giddy* As if as an answer to my yearnings I received a birthday card from Sunterra Market the other day. In the birthday card was a little voucher for a free slice of cake and coffee as a birthday present. I'm sooooooo there.

I also had a strange dream the other night (this tiramisu deficiency is affecting my whole life, I tell you). I was *cough* going down on this guy in my dream. I don't recognize him at all, but it was apparent we had been going out for a while. And when he "finished" his stuffs tasted like tiramisu. Yeah. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised and professed my undying devotion to him and whatever.

There is a man out there for me yet. *giggles*

And in other news I ran into an old acquaintance the other day. The catty side of me was thrilled 'cuz it made me feel real good about myself. I kind of miss the days when I wasn't the biggest girl in my group of friends. Felt sexy getting that reminder that I'm sooooo not that bad. :)

Alright, I'm gone.

Comments