Kobe beef

I'm a bit late on this, but a few days ago in the paper I saw an article (in the Calgary Sun, I believe, which is pretty tabloid-like on its own) about how some popular tabloid had acquired pictures of Kobe Bryant's accuser that Kobe's lawyers believe could help him out. They're betting these photos would damage her character and reputation. Yeah, alright, her and a bunch of girls having a drunken good time. Ok, her and some guy grinding it out on a dance floor.

And then I actually read the article...and it says those pictures were taken at Outlaws during a trip the accuser made to Calgary 3 (or was it 5?) weeks after the alleged assault took place.

That made me burst into hysteric laughter. If only the jury at the trial knew...Kobe would be a free man with barely any questions asked. This girl was at Outlaws?! Then there is no way she's the poor innocent victim she's claiming to be.

Outlaws...ugh. Nothing good or classy ever comes from that establishment.

Comments