Sayonara Omarosa!

Hehe, I loved how she blubbered back into the boardroom whining about how "hard (she) worked the last 48 hours." I think the whole suite will be thrilled with her gone now.

Today was a faboo day. I had a great workout at the gym. I called to turn down a potential job (due to location) only to have them offer me a job interview with their downtown office! Whoo! I got to catch up with mr. guy. Double whoo! No, forget the double whoo. The whole day warrants a hoodyhoo.

HOODYHOOOOOOOOOO!

I think my stock is finally on the rise. Yessssssss.

I hope my Vibe 98.5 isn't trying to fill in the void left by Peak 107. Yesterday during breakfast they played No Doubt's "It's My Life." I mean, that's fine by me 'cuz I love No Doubt....but they don't belong on Vibe.

Then this morning during breakfast they played Evanescence. Crap! They should leave that on CJAY or whatever it is. I mean, CJAY is Vibe's sister station so it's not like they're losing any audience by keeping the two genres separate.

Please don't screw this up, Vibe 98.5.

And I really hope to get the job tomorrow. I'm so anxious to flee this store. They deserve to be left hanging for the way their treating their employees. Not to be cocky but they would definitely be left hanging without me in my department. I look forward to it.

Comments