Think pink

So...I've gotten my act together and I can officially say that another Purse Week has begun here at Bellini-induced Brain Freeze.

Pretty pink.

I don't think this picture does my latest purse justice. It's baby pink with white contrast edging. My cell phone, with a bit of a squeeze, fits into either one of the cargo pockets nicely. And each pocket has a nice slide-lock buckle closure. The strap's connected to the purse by metal rings and the price was agreeable (it's a Frankie and Johnnie so need I say more?)

Yeah, so I'm sure you're all bored now. :) I'm just loving the pink more than ever this season. Part of it is probably 'cuz I'm missing hanging out with my best friend. What with school and my goddaughter and work we just don't have a lot of time to spend together in person anymore. Posie is the queen of pink, I kid you not. And besides, pink is just so spring, so girly, so cute.

I was surprised, but super impressed, that Bizkette is loving pink these days, too. Yay for pink!

For the record, The Chocolate Bar has the crappiest tiramisu I've ever had. Crappiest. I was dejected. Chocolate Bar, what happened?

And my Spanish coffee wasn't all that great, either.

And Badass Jack's has the crappiest Cafe Mocha I've ever had. I'll stick to my tried and true Polar Bear from now on. Forget the Cafe Mocha.

Also, who would've thought that all these times I've gone to Melrose Cafe I've never ordered iced tea. The other night I did just that and they served me a glass of ice and a lemon and a bottle of Lipton Lemon Iced Tea to dispense at my leisure. The cost for this bottle of iced tea? 3.25. Remind me to never do that again. My iced tea cost the same as Daisy's massive Cafe Mocha. And I bet Melrose's Cafe Mocha is sooooo much better than Badass'.

Their Chicken Flatbread? Very very good. Always finding something new to try at Melrose.

I can't wait till their patio opens for the season. They have one of the cutest patios around. That and the people-watching there can't be beat. People-watching Uptown is fantastic.

Comments