Where is the love?

Not my favorite song, but whatever.

I got home too late. Logged onto Ticketmaster and tried to snag myself some Black Eyed Peas tickets.

SOLD OUT *sobs*

I hope my brother has some better news when I have a chance to talk to him.

Took a little jaunt to Market Mall today. Thankfully they had one last pair of my favorite fishnets (the ones with the chainlink pattern super imposed over the basic net) 'cuz my first pair got snagged at work the other night. I had never been so sad over a pair of fishnets. I'm so happy I have a replacement now.

And for some reason the Market Mall location of my store has the Initial It bags by Nine West. Remember? The one I was lusting over with the pink L in the bottom corner? Unfortunately they only had one red and one blue L left, no pink. That's alright 'cuz those are both prominent in my wardrobe. These ones were the bigger totes...80.00. I was thisclose to just coughing up the money for the purse, but I refrained. I know I'll regret it later.

I just got great news that I've got even more friends joining more of my birthday extravaganza than I had anticipated. You have no idea how excited I am, nor how happy this makes me feel. I can't wait for it all to begin.

Comments