I AM Canadian

I just had a day chock-full of Canadian music. Avril Lavigne did a free mini-concert in the parking lot of Southcentre this afternoon and being the darling big sister that I am, I took my sweet baby sis to see the show.

In doing so I've gained a lot of newfound respect for Mlle. Lavigne. I'm impressed.

Then tonight Daisy treated me to the Barenaked Ladies concert at the Saddledome. It's something I wouldn't normally think of attending 'cuz I only listen to their music on occasion on the radio. There isn't a single Barenaked Ladies CD to be found in my household.

By attending the Barenaked Ladies concert I've gained a lot of newfound lust for one of the lead singers. No, not the one that looks like Drew Carey. The other one. Or as Daisy remarked: "the hot other one." Is his name Ed? I don't know. I'll refer to him as HOO. Hot Other One. I heart HOO.

Comments