Memory lapse

It's crazy. A few days ago I was whining that I hadn't won anything at all during Tim Horton's latest Roll Up The Rim promo this year.

"What are you talking about? You won a donut, didn't you?" asked Daisy.

No, I did not win a donut. Where did she get that idea?

Fast forward to a couple of days later. Daisy, Bizkette, and I are leaving Second Cup to head on home. I pull something out of my coat. What's this???

It's a rim giving me a free donut.

"I knew it! I TOLD you you won a donut!"

So she was right. But the nutty thing is, I still can't recall when I won this donut. And I can't even remember when the last time I wore this coat would have been. I don't remember wearing this coat to Tim Horton's at all since Roll Up The Rim started this year.

If I didn't know better I would've thought Daisy planted that winning rim in my pocket just to prove me wrong. But she'd never be devious like that.

Comments