2 more wins!

Dare I say, the Stanley Cup could SOOOOO belong to Calgary by Thursday. Maybe around 9 pm.

Of course, they could also tease us and make us wait until Saturday. I'd be choked, though, it being Bizkette's birthday bash and all. However, it's a given that should the victory come along on a Saturday the city will be a lot crazier than it would be if we won on Thursday.

But please win on Thursday. :) I'm not working (woohoo!) and I have nothing else planned except for watching you end this series with a KABOOM!

Soooo yeah...I would say this weekend was absolutely insane. I haven't had that little sleep since I was a college student. Oy vay.

Friday night we actually got to spend time with Civic! I don't think I've seen the guy since my birthday...and haven't heard from him much since then either. I finally emailed him last week 'cuz last Friday we tried calling him and his cell phone sounded like it was out of service. The punk! He changed numbers on us!

Turns out that wasn't the case and so we finally got to play catch-up with the guy.

And Bizkette joined us, too. Kind of like a make-up for the previous Friday. Daisy and I never thought to phone her to hang out since we assumed she'd be with her man.

Mr. Guy came, too. I was too impulsive. What I zhould have done was kept him away. Here I was spending time with some of my closest and dearest friends and I shouldn't have brought along an outsider.

But you see, I was feeling bad for the guy (I know, I'm a sap.) 'cuz when we talked on Thursday he said that he only had 2 friends here...one of whom was me. If you ask me, the reason why he doesn't have many friends is 'cuz he doesn't make time for them and who wants to put up with that? Don't answer that. *sheepish*

So I thought I'd help him out by offering to share my own friends. My second family.

Horrible idea, bad idea.

I found out on Saturday, though I had been suspecting/worrying about it on Friday as it was happening...that he had come onto Bizkette.

And the last thing I wanted to do was be associated with a fool who wants to stir up shit for Bizkette and her man.

I felt/feel so guilty.

Comments