Happy birthday, Lana!

Happy birthday, SunMoon!


So we tried to catch the musical Rent tonight. Front two rows go on sale for 20 dollars cash at the door 2 hours before the show. We didn't get tickets. Daisy and I will try again tomorrow night...but unfortunately SunMoon won't be able to join us.

I bought the Iginla jersey but felt total buyer's remorse afterwards. I really can't justify spending that money. Thank goodness I can return it. *sigh* But it's alright. We all know I really want a home jersey. An away jersey is just not the same. White is soooooo not flattering.

So what did us girls do since we didn't get to see Rent? Why, we went to Krispy Kreme, of course! Oy vay. I just had some on the weekend, too. In my defense, SunMoon hadn't tried it yet, and since I'm such a Krispy Kreme advocate I felt she really had to try it. Got the default freebie, and bought another one each. They still need to adjust the glaze machine. It's still too sweet compared to the ones I had last year. But, oh god, those fresh warm freebie doughnuts. Yummmmmm.

The lineup AND the drive-thru are still insane. And it's been open, what, over a month now?

Soon afterwards we left to head back to our end of the city. We were meeting with SunMoon's friend, W, to catch The Whole Ten Yards at Canyon Meadows. But first, some pool!

Yeah, I still suck at pool.

Realizing I shouldn't watch a late movie if I want to wake up nicey-nice for work tomorrow I bowed out of the movie and left with the ever-responsible ("school night") Daisy.

So with that, I'm bidding you a nite-nite.

Comments