Heartbreaker

I know it wouldn't have been much of a challenge but based on how magical my Flames were on Tuesday a little part of me was totally convinced we would win the Stanley Cup in 4.

But today's game brought about completely reverse results. It's like Calgary and Tampa Bay switched roles, including swapping scores.

Well, maybe not so much the switching roles part. I know it's unsportsmanlike, but I could definitely sympathize with their frustration. And fighting feels so good. Plus, it's sexy to watch. :)

Watching tonight's game hurt a lot, but no worries. We'll get them in Game 3.

And I don't know if all of you have seen these already, I just discovered them via the Flames message board yesterday. If you DID know about these and didn't email me about them then needless to say I'm disappointed. Anyway, if you haven't seen these yet, here's some pictures to make you smile until Saturday.

All of these pictures can be found at www.peapod.ca.

Iggy and Kipper!

My favorite pic (obviously). Check out Ricci in the corner!

Coach Sutter

Our fierce, tough coach.

Gelinas!

Martin "The Eliminator" Gelinas. He's saved us time and time again.

And then there are two of Nieminen. Is it just me or does the man get a crazed look in his eyes everytime we win? Because of that fact, I don't think these pictures do him justice :) but nevertheless...

Niemo!

Mini-Niemo!

Comments