*screams*

4 to 1, people. Calgary Flames - 4...San Jose Sharks - 1. Western Conference: Calgary Flames - 2...San Jose - ZERO.

You cannot deny it any longer. That is not just sheer luck. That, my friends, is skill. That, my friends, is finesse. That, you wonderful people, is what we call talent.

With a healthy dose of gorgeous hotness on the side.

To the evil Detroit blogger (I forget who you are or even where I found your site) who said MY Iginla was *gasp* ugly I seriously think you have some bitter resentment that you just have to let go. That, or perhaps some Lasik laser eye surgery is in order.

And on another Iggy note: fate is seriously tempting me. I walked into Sport Chek during my break today (why do I tease myself like this?) and they had one...ONE...Iginla jersey in size small. Which is exactly the size I need. Like you could possibly question that this was meant to be! It was the only small jersey they received in their shipment AND it was an Iginla jersey AND it was 60 dollars less than I was expecting an Iggy jersey to cost me. Only thing is that it's white...as in it is their "away" jersey. I really wanted the red home jersey. But dare I deny myself my Iggy-clothed destiny??? Peru-girl was with me when the associate handed me the precious jersey to look over. And when I tried it on it was absolutely perfect in my eyes. I had transformed into Iggy's girl. Literally, I was shaking. Peru-girl was amused, telling me to calm down.

"So what did you think?" asked mr. sport chek man.

"I LOVE IT!" I gushed.

"Of course you would love it." smiled mr. sport chek man. Like the Iggy shirt I was wearing wasn't a dead giveaway that I would fall under the spell of jersey no. 12.

I have it on hold until tomorrow. I can't afford it...I shouldn't buy it...but my Visa is tempting me. I don't know how I can resist.

Comments