Busy girl

Bye bye cash flow. Patio season will soon be in full effect. Just last night, I had just meant to (be a brat and) get a ride home from work with Daisy. I bribed her with coffee. Somehow mr. guy got in on it and while trying to find a coffee shop that was still open (Badass?) it turned into drinks and nachos (Jack Astor's?) which turned a simple half hour with pals into a 3 hour nosh/gab fest complete with Latina and her man.

So why do I say bye bye cash flow?

  • June 30th: Mortal Coil with the gang for celebratory martinis in honor of Daisy finishing off the school year and being kept on for the remainder of the maternity leave next year
  • July 1st: Canada Day, which means Princes Island Park with the gang followed by fireworks at Canada Olympic Park. This could be a fairly inexpensive day, but knowing my style...
  • July 2nd: Calaway Park with the gang. Ch-ching.
  • July 3rd: Rollerskating. Hooray! Given that it's a Saturday it could very well be a mr. guy-less day.

Yeah, I can feel the burn on my bank account right now. And THEN, in the next few weeks/months here's what else we've got planned or in the works:

  • salsa lessons!
  • camping/whitewater rafting/hiking/hot springs with the gang
  • Sylvan Lake
  • West Edmonton Mall!
  • Stampede
  • Stampede club crawl
  • possibly hanging out in a cabin in Radium with the gang courtesy of mr. guy...so more hot springs
  • Whiskey niteclub
  • Club Spin
  • more Mortal Coil amongst other lounges
  • more SoHo, I'm sure...got to show off the new moves we're gonna learn!
  • some movies
  • camping with Lana and the rest of her godparents
  • zoo with Lana
  • paintballing

I'm super excited, but I get tired just looking at that list, too! And don't even get me started on the effort it's taking trying to coordinate everyone's schedules for it all!

Comments