One more win!

Wow, what a nite.

My siblings and I, along with Daisy and Civic, caught game 5 at the Saddledome with the rest of the crazy fans. That was so crazy and intense and wild all at the same time. I loved it. I can't wait to someday enjoy a live game.

And yes, we were also (minus my siblings, though Weird Kid returned later with his friends after dropping off Baby Sis) part of the msssive parade/throng of people who walked straight from the Saddledome to 17th Ave...the Red Mile

I sooooooo rock. Guys were taking pictures of my tits and they were even fully covered up. I never even had to take off my shirt. Beat that, you tittie-flashing attention whores. I still reign supreme. But Civic had his fun snapping up pictures of the little flashers.

But yeah, I did receive several comments about their *cough* bustiness. What can you do...dumb little immature boys drunk out of their minds will do that sort of thing.

"Wow, those are the tits I want to see?"

"Forget hers...I need to see THOSE."

But I also got positive attention (or I think it was positive) for the rocking shirt Posie got me that reads "I <3 Iggy." It's my favorite Flames shirt ever and it fits me so perfectly. The city's been sold out of I <3 Iggys and I <3 Kippers for over a week now...but I have yet to see another girl wearing my shirt. And we all know I love it when that happens.

"I love you, you're gorgeous! I love Iggy, too! Iggy Iggy Iggy...oy oy oy!" came the cries from the guys sitting on the patio at Bob The Fish as we walked past.

To which Daisy exclaimed "My lord, what have you started?"

Good times. Good times.

Comments