Ugga bugga

I might as well be painting this on the wall of some cave somewhere with a twig and some ink made of berries 'cuz things are downright archaic right here. But this is what a girl will resort to when she's suffering from blogger's withdrawal. I'm on our old Pentium 256 computer, the free university dial-up connection (bless my brother's student status) which isn't even 56k and only connects you for an hour, Netscape Navigator...who knows which version but all I know is Gmail isn't supported on this ancient version, a mouse with no scrollwheel (and it's driving me insane) but I just had to post something or else I might just whither away into nothingness.

So yeah, how've you been lately?

Synopsis of what's happened since my last post: Daisy's birthday, Daisy's birthday part 2, a funky Stampede breakfast, HUGE issues with mr. guy which have since been resolved, Daisy leaving us all for Ireland, and just plain living. Bah.

I'd go into further detail but I'm afraid this stupid computer will cut out on me mid-post like it did last time and it will all have been in vain.

Love my friends, there needs to be more loving going on (and no, not like that). That's the most hippie-like thing I could ever say, but it's true. People need hugs, people need to give hugs.

Hug whoever's closest to you right now. DO IT.

Much better.

Mr. guy asked me why I'm always getting asked for hugs when I'm walking down the street and stuffs. I can't explain it, but it's harmless in my opinion (well, it usually is...forget about the Red Mile incident) and everybody wins. Free hugs!

I mean, smiles are free at McDonald's. I'm just upping the quality of service around here.

Anyway, hopefully my computer issues are resolved soon. Take care everyone. Hugs to you all. And I'll see you all soon

Comments