Click the image above or the picturelink underneath the martini girl if you'd like to purchase a shirt bearing this message. I'm a Canadian, and to top it all off I tend to tune out when it comes to anything political. But I do know that Bush gets on my nerves and that it's ridiculous that he's even the president of one of the strongest nations in the world. And it's for that reason that I myself am getting one of these shirts to sport out and about. Well, that and Mijo did a brilliant job with these shirts in my opinion. What a snazzy idea! Not sure what you all feel about it, but I think that Coyote, Annika, Tony Pierce, and even Desiree would agree about not voting Bush in. I know the whole "shaved" part of the shirt doesn't make much sense, but that's what makes it fun in my opinion.

Comments