The hotness lives on

So, that company that I'd really like to work for, we'll call them super company, called my house last Friday and when I called them back this morning they wanted to know if I could come in for an interview. Woohoo! It's for the contract position, I'm sure, but that's all right with me. I can envision myself handing in my resignation to the store. It feels so good.

Everybody send me good vibes tomorrow.

Just a tad scared 'cuz they said I should bring my portfolio and written references if I have any...but it's ok if I don't. Augh, don't have either. Oh man. But I was made for this company. Surely they'll have to see that.

Yesterday I caught the Olympic basketball game with my brother and my daddy. I saw the supposed Dream Team get thrashed by Team Puerto Rico. Of course, I was rooting for Puerto Rico all along. I don't look at the stats, I look at the players. :) New found crush: Carlos Arroyo. Yeah, shows how much I pay attention to basketball 'cuz I didn't know he existed until now. He's yummy. I still love my Iggy more, but Arroyo's hot as well.

The other day we were driving alongside a black Escalade and I pleaded with Weird Kid to pull up so I could see into the vehicle. I mean, what if it was Iggy? Unfortunately, unless Iggy all of a sudden bleached his skin and grew a wild curly hairdo there was no way it was him. But I'm always on the lookout.

GlobalFEST starts on Wednesday. I'm excited, are you? It was a blast last year and I'm looking forward to taking better advantage of it this year. Not to mention Expo Latino is in less than 2 weeks. Woohoo!

Comments