One is bad enough, but two?

So, you think my subconscious is trying to tell me I've had enough of my "substitute parents?"

The dream:

I was looking hot, but you know, when am I not looking hot. And the three of us were at a club. Why it was just the three of us, I don't know, but it seems like I'm the only one with any patience to deal with them right now. And you have no idea what that is saying about the rest of my crowd, let alone myself. I shock myself sometimes, but that's besides the point.

Whoo, long winded this morning. :) That's what I get after getting up early and having gone to bed all jumbly on caffeine and the latest goings ons between my best friend and I.

Ok ok, the dream...I was at a club with them and they were being all parental. I mean honestly, who does that? Makes me want to scream. I met this guy...and having had enough of their crap I decided to go disappear for a lil while and raise a lil hell. You can say that I was "rebelling" against my wannabe mama and papa and of course you would be partially right. But it was more than that. The guy wasn't even the hottest I'd ever seen, but I was feeling absolutely primal.

So we found a tucked-away place to do our thing. Things were about to get really good when, you know, of COURSE those two walk in. I'm yelling at them to get the f*ck away from us...go find somewhere else to do their own thing. I mean, they weren't even there to do what we were doing, nor where they joining in (Hallelujah) so seriously, they were just being a couple of cock-blocking morons.

If you guessed that they wouldn't leave the room you would be 100% right. Not only that, but of course they kick the parental guidance crap into high mode telling me that I should think through my actions a bit more...blah blah blah. Screeeeeeew that.

So realizing that I wasn't going to get rid of the duo I just hopped onto my guy and rode it out.

Did I feel self-conscious that I was naked in front of them? No. Was I embarassed that they were watching me get off with a random guy while they kept right on chastising me? Not at all. It did fuel the anger further, though, but you know, that just translated into a wilder ride.

But perhaps they would enjoy the show. You know, "free love" and all that peace-man crap.

Comments