Who's your daddy?

I've got bruises today 'cuz the roller rink kicked my ass. Call it an abusive relationship, but I'll be back for more 'cuz I loooooooooooove my roller skates. And I'll do whatever it takes to become a roller diva.

Another abusive relationship: I used to take pride in my relatively drama-free life, but I guess you can only be so lucky. Just recently drama has been coming and finding me no matter what I do, and he likes to bend me over and beat my ass. I try to be cool and act like nothing's bothering me, but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep my game face on. He's going to crack me, and I know it.

I guess today's post is all about the world kicking my ass. Today's post is also brought to you by the letter J, and the number 3.

You know what brings me a little bit of joy these days? My HOT iPod. I don't care how materialistic that sounds. Music is so important to me. It soothes me. It comforts me. It takes me back to certain events in my past that always bring me joy. It's not so much the little gadget that makes me happy (though I do love gazing at it) it's all the memories and emotions that it has packed away inside.

Remember: Music creates the soundtrack to our lives.

I'm craving some ice cream right now. Perhaps some gelato. Bubble tea maybe (boba tea for all you Americans.) Hmmmmm. I need something. But I don't know which company I should take with me on this jaunt. Bizkette is like my gelato bud. Actually, she's also my bubble tea sidekick. Easy answer if only our schedules were the same.

Comments