Would you like to take a survey?

First name: Leah
Single or taken: Single
Sex: One would hope that it's very obvious that I am a female
Birthday: March 26
Astrological sign: Aries
Siblings: One brother (Weird Kid) and one sister (Baby Sis), both younger
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown
Shoe size/height: 8.5/5'6"


*-;-* R e l a t I o n s h I p s~*

Who are your top 4 best friends? Posie, Daisy, Mijo, and Civic
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No on both accounts but just for your information I'd never have a girlfriend.
Did you send this to your crush? Uh, no.
Did your crush send this to you? Uh, no again.


*-;-*F a s h I o n S t u f f *-;-*


Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes? The U.S. I always love having different things from everyone over here.
What do you have pierced: Just my ears, one in each.
Any Tattoos? Nope

*-;-*E x t r a S t u f f *-;-*

Do you do drugs? No, but I've tried it a couple of times.
What kind of shampoo do you use? Herbal Essence Fruit Fusions, all the different fragrances. I admit that Mane and Tail worked wonderfully, but I'm a sucker for the sweet-smelling shampoos and that's why I gave it up.
What are you most scared of? Death; both me dying and loved ones dying. Snakes. Cockroaches. Heights.
What are you listening to right now? Azul by Cristian Castro. I downloaded it based on a reccommendation and I love it.
What car do you wish to have? Volkswagen Cabrio or a New Beetle Convertible. Even a Golf or any Beetle, really. New or old.
Who is the last person that called you? Posie
Where do you want to get married at? While it'd be nice to have an outdoor wedding I really do believe in Church weddings so it'd probably be at good ol' St. Bonaventure.
How many messenger buddies do you have on right now? 10. 8 of you are on AIM, 2 are on ICQ, and a duplicate is on MSN. Sorry that I'm appearing offline/away but I just don't have time to chat right now.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? My boobs. That was an easy question.
Do you wish on stars? Absolutely!


~*~* FAVORITES *~*~

Colour: Right now it's definitely hot pink. It's an offshoot of my passion for red. I also adore turquoise.
Number: 2
Food: So tough! I love food from all over the world. Hardcore favorites would have to be falafels, quesadillas, Philly Cheesesteaks, and tiramisu.
Boy's name: Rafael
Girl's name: Jetta
Subjects in school: All my music classes (band, marching band, choir, and show choir) and I know I don't talk about my degree much, but I did love learning all that Economics stuff.
Flower(s): Orchids and lilies.
Animals: Little dogs, turtles, and of course sheep.
Smell(s): The scent of my pillow (no really, I'm not high on myself *s*), D&G on a man *rowr*, fresh baked bread, BBQ, oranges, and mangoes.
Game(s): I love DDR and Drummania. At home I play Space Channel 5, Unison, and Bust-A-Move (yes, all music/dancing games). Oh, and Whack-A-Mole at the Stampede.
Perfume/Cologne: for me -- Shi by Alfred Sung though I'd also like to get Paradise by Alfred Sung...and the lotions/body scrubs from Victoria's Secret in First Love and Endless Love...man I love those -- on guys it's D&G (like I said earlier) and Paradise for Men is hot, too. Mr guy used to wear Joop! and I hadn't known about it until then, but that one's pretty yummy, too. Luckily that scent hasn't been ruined for me.
Alcoholic Drink: At the risk of sounding like a lush, I'll take sangria, sake, bellinis, mojitos, Tabu, Malibu Slings, and some choice martinis: Step Into The Light from Mortal Coil, and Hirohito from Ming.
Toy as a Child: It would have to be my first-born, my Cabbage Patch Kid "son" Shawn Farand. I took him with me everywhere. I was such a good parent. Unfortunately, I neglected his younger siblings a lot.
Chocolate, Vanilla or Other: I really love cheesecake ice cream.

*-;-* H a v e Y o u E v e r *-;-*

Given someone a bath? Not a sensual bath, no. But I've bathed lots of little kids.
Smoked?: Yes, but it's soooooo not me.
Bungee jumped?: Not yet
Broken the law?: A couple of times, but have I ever been caught? That should be the question.
Made yourself throw-up?: Unfortunately, I psyched myself out one time when I woke up still semi-tipsy. And I thought to myself: "I'm so lucky that I've never been drunk enough that I've thrown-up." Famous last words.
Gone skinny-dipping?: Not yet.


*-;-* F I r s t T h I n g T h a t C o m e s T o M I nd *-;-*


Red: Mile (Posie and I apparently think alike...but I suppose that's what makes us best friends)
Cow: Boy
Zebra: Shag
Socks: Cold


*-;-* W h I c h I s W o r s e? *-;-*


Barfing on your date or your date barfing on you: My date throwing up on me. Ewwwww.


*-;-* F I n a l Q u e s t I o n s *-;-*


Do you like filling these out? Sometimes
How many people are you sending this to? I don't know. How many of you are reading this right now?
Who will send it back?: Noone, I suppose, since I'm not emailing it out.
Gold or Silver: Gold so long as it's white.
What is the last film you saw at the cinema? Supersize Me
Favourite cartoon character? Bubbles of the Powerpuff Girls.
What book are you reading right now? Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis again.
What do you have for breakfast in the morning? Coffee, always, and some kind of bread...bagels, english muffins, toast, waffles. The Atkins Diet is for masochists.
Who would you hate being locked in a room with? A new-age hippie, may as well kill me then and there. Same thing could be said of Jack Black, Tobey Maguire, and Jessica Simpson. Augh, Ashlee Simpson, too.
Who would you love to be locked in a room with? Like you even have to ask! Jarome Iginla! But I'd take Vin Diesel or Carlos Arroyo, too.

Comments