Another tick in the "win" column

So the Phenoms won against East-West today. Hooray! Back on track! Next week we go up against Juice, which is the Flamingo's team. Eeeeek. And if you've come here looking for information on the "Calgary Pilipino Basketball Association" I've put the entire game schedule on the calendar under the martini girl to your left. So if you're ever wondering when the Phenoms play, or Sovereign, or anyone else, click on my calendar link.

Thanks to the wonderful people at Old Navy I think my Betty Rubble costume is pretty much complete. You wouldn't believe the prices on their clearance items over there since you save an additional 50% off the last price. Like a crazy zebra print trench coat that was originally 62.00 which I nabbed for 9.99 Cheetah print ballerina flats for 4.98 with a matching purse at 2.49...and for the main outfit a baby blue terry tube dress for 2.49. So basically I got everything for 20.00...but the coat...that coat is just ridiculous. That probably beats any second-hand costume finds I could get at Value Village. And yeah Betty's gonna clash with her zebra print and cheetah print but whatever...there's no way I'm going out for Halloween in just the tube dress, especially given the recent weather conditions this past weekend. Snow! The trench won't even be warm enough most likely, but if worst comes to worst I can warm up Swiss Alps/St Bernard style with some vodka. Right? Right.

Comments