I love Sundays

It's great sitting down to watch a great game of basketball with your family and friends. Today our Phenom's were the very first game of the day and they went up against Juice (yeah, the Flamingo's team.) And you know what? We won! 60 to 49. Woohoo!

The Flamingo wasn't there, though. He had told me he was going to Tofino to learn how to surf before he heads out to Cabo San Lucas. So he's either in Tofino this week or he was already there last week and now he's actually in Mexico. *sigh* Lucky boy.

I bought yet another jacket. This one's very Alicia Keys a la "If I Ain't Got You" video. I love it.

6 more days till the Halloween Howler. Our starting point is all sold out now, so that guarantees fun wild bus rides. :) There are only a couple of people I couldn't get in touch with over the weekend so hopefully they got their tickets (if they were actually intending on joining us...I don't appreciate lip service) or else they're just plain out of luck now. Still need a bow for my hair and my costume will be complete. SoHo is also having a Halloween party that night so I'm debating whether or not I want to end my evening off there. It'd be cool to bring all my friends down there, Peru-Girl would be so proud! I suppose it all depends on what our final club ends up being at the end of our crawl...not to mention our condition by that point in the evening.

Thank goodness Phenoms play the last game of the day on the Sunday. That maximizes my recovery-time.

Comments