Legacy

This could be one of our better Halloween Howlers yet. I've got a few of my coworkers going, and they're bringing people with them. And friends are coming with friends. Our group may not be as big as the group we had the first time around, but it could very well be close.

My poor Phenoms, we got beat by NE Express this past Sunday. Ah well, it's a wake up call. We always do this. They need to make more of an effort to practice.

Weekends are finally going to slow down. Happy belated Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. God I love turkey dinners so much.

Went movie crazy this weekend. We went to see Shark Tale on Sunday and then Ladder 49 last night. I love both of those movies. I was shocked at how Ladder 49 turned out, though. And Joaquin Phoenix has a hot bod, but I'm not digging the face. John Travolta still rocks. I don't care that he's really old now, and that he's into that Scientology stuffs, and that he's a bit tubby from age. He still rocks. And in Shark Tale Lucky Day is a screwed-up seahorse. Just that small scene that he's in, Lucky Day....man he's messed up.

Flamingo sat with me during the games for a bit and I got to talk to him oh-so-briefly. He gets to go to Cabo San Lucas and he's going to surf. I'm so jealous! First of all, it's Mexico! Second of all, surfing! Thirdly, a resort! Yeah, I like to be more active during vacations but a resort stay never hurt anyone. But yeah, Mexico...and he'll be there for Dia de Los Muertos and all that good stuffs. Not sure what kind of experience that would be in a resort-town, but surely there must be something. Flamingo in Mexico during Dia de Los Muertos means no Halloween Howler for him but I'm sure he's not too sad about it. :)

I think Flamingo smokes. I'm sooooo disappointed.

3 more resumes out and still waiting for callbacks. Augh.

Comments