Useless trivia

Yoinked from Mijo's MySpace bulletin posts:

-----------------DESCRIBE------------------
[x] The shoes you wore today: my American Eagle black leather "I-can-kick-your-ass-with-these" boots
[x] Your eyes: dark brown practically black
[x] Your fears: snakes, heights, gore, suffocating
-----------------WHAT IS------------------
[x] Your most overused phrase on Myspace: "lilmija.blogspot.com"
[x] Your thoughts first waking up: "Hit that 'snooze' button just one...more...time"
[x] The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: hair, surprisingly
[x] Your best physical feature: my smile
[x] Your bedtime: 2 am
[x] Your most missed memory: New Year's Eve in the Philippines with alllllllll the family there
-----------------YOU PREFER------------------
[x] Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
[x] McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's. Kid's Macs are the best.
[x] Single or group dates: Single at first but group outings are always lots of fun
[x] Adidas or Nike: Adidas
[x] Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate.
[x] Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee
-----------------DO YOU------------------
[x] Smoke: Absolutely not except for the occasional sheesha.
[x] Curse: Yeah, to the amusement of my friends 'cuz they think it's "cute."
[x] Take a shower everyday: Yes but I try to get a day in between each hair washing.
[x] Have any crushes?: Absolutely
[x] Who are they: Jarome Iginla, Vin Diesel, and my childhood "sweetheart." Or I suppose he's more like my heartthrob.
[x] Do you think you've been in love? Yes, I'm always in love.
[x] Want to go to college: Been there done that, could possibly do with more.
[x] Like high school: I loved it.
[x] Want to get married: It'd be great.
[x] Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: Absolutely
[x] Believe in yourself: Absolutely
[x] Get motion sickness: Over time yes I have. Tire swings and the Gravitron have become very evil to me.
[x] Think you're a health freak: Not at all, but I like being active.
[x] Get along with your parents: Completely
[x] Like thunderstorms: Yeah I do
------------IN THE PAST MONTH DID / HAVE YOU--------------
[x] Gone to the mall: God, must you really even ask?
[x] Eaten sushi: Absolutely
[x] Been on stage: Unfortunately, no.
[x] Been dumped: Nope
[x] Gone skating: Nope
[x] Made homemade cookies: Unfortunately, no.
[x] Dyed your hair: Nope
[x] Stolen anything: Yeah, but I don't know if you should consider it stealing.
-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
[x] Flown on a plane: Absolutely
[x] Missed school because it was raining?: Nope
[x] Told a boy/girl that you liked them?: Not yet
[x] Cried during a Movie?: All the time.
[x] Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Mulan's hunky captain, that's all I've got to say.
[x] Had an imaginary friend: Nope
[x] Cut your hair: Cut my own hair? Nope.
[x] Had crush on a teacher?: Nope.
[x] Been caught "doing something": Not completely.
[x] Been called a tease: Lots
[x] Gotten beaten up?: Nope
[x] Been in a fight: I'm verbally scrappy, but I've always fantasized about wailing into someone.
[x] Shoplifted: Yeah.
-----------------THE FUTURE------------------
[x] Age you hope to be married: 30 would be nice, I should be married by now if my little girl aspirations had come true.
[x] Number of Children: 3 is nice.
[x] Descibe your Dream Wedding: I don't want to give away any secrets here. But if I get the man I want then it will already be a dream wedding.
[x] How do you want to die?: I want to be the last to die so that noone will suffer my loss. I would also hope that it would be quick and painless with no warning.
[x] What do you want to be when you grow up? Rich would be nice. A wonderful mother would be even better. An avid traveler is gravy.
[x] What country would you most like to visit?: Puerto Rico, Morocco, Turkey, Argentina, gosh I can't stop at just one.
-----------------OPPOSITE SEX------------------
[x] Best eye color: blue, even if they're just contacts
[x] Best hair color: dark dark dark
[x] Short or long hair: Short, absolutely, I can't stand long hair on guys.
[x] Best height: 6'4" sounds good for me, but anything over 6' is good.
[x] Best weight: Ripped but not rock hard, I need something to snuggle against. For the height I'm looking at 200 pounds sounds like a good start.
[x] Best first date location: Eau Claire Market/Prince's Island or by the river at Stanley Park during the day, Latin Corner/Mortal Coil at night.
[x] Best first kiss location: by the river at Stanley Park, or at Olympic Plaza during the Christmas season
-----------------NUMBER OF-----------------
[x] Number of Boyfriends/Girlfriends: none unless my 1st grade boyfriend counts
[x] Number of drugs taken illegally: 1
[x] Number of people I could trust with my life: I count at least 10.
[x] Number of CDs that I own: Perhaps around 150...it goes up and down.
[x] Number of piercings: 2, one in each ear.
[x] Number of tattoos: None
[x] Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? Twice that I can remember
[x] Number of scars on my body: 3 that I know of
[x] Number of things in my past that I regret: One, and that is coasting through university without learning the discipline of working hard
----------------FAVORITES------------------
[x] Shampoo: Herbal Essence
[x] Fav Color(s): Hot pink and turquoise
[x] Day/Night: Evening
[x] Summer/Winter: Both have a place in my heart, but winter is more romantic.
[x] Lace or Satin: I'm a satin girl.
[x] Fave Cartoon: Powerpuff Girls
[x] Fave Food: Too hard! I'll say tiramisu.
[x] Fave New Movie: If it has to be something that's in theatres right now I'll say Ladder 49 was good
[x] Fave sport: to play - volleyball, to watch - basketball and hockey
----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
[x] Right Now Wearing: my turquoise "I'm not your baby" shirt, low-rise distressed flare jeans, my boots as described above, and my cherished Playboy bunny necklace.
[x] Drinking: agua
[x] Thinking about: The lack of Iggy hotness on TV.
[x] Listening to: Suntoucher by Groove Armada.
---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
[x] Cried: Nope
[x] Worn jeans: Absolutely
[x] Met someone new online: No, I'm cliquey like that.
[x] Done laundry: Not today
[x] Drove a car: Nope
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------
[x] Yourself: Absolutely
[x] Your friends: I believe in what I know about them and what I can expect from them based on that.
[x] Santa Claus: If it'll give me more presents then yes. :) But my parents broke it down for me a long time ago and apparently I was the only one who was heartbroken about it amongst my siblings.
[x] Tooth Fairy: If it'll give me more money then yes. :) Unfortunately I have no teeth to give, though.
[x] Destiny/Fate: Fate, absolutely
[x] Angels: Yes, I believe in goodwill and helpful souls. Angels are with us all the time.
[x] Ghosts: No
[x] UFO's: No
[x] God: yes
------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
[x] Do you ever wish you had another name?: No, mine's hot.
[x] Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?: Nope
[x] Do you like anyone?: Absolutely
[x] Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Daisy, probably.
[x] Are you close to any family member?: I'm close to them all.
[x] What's the best feeling in the world?: Happiness and pride in a loved one, it always makes me emotional.
[x] Worst Feeling?: Being stuck.
[x] What time is it now?: 10:46 PM MST on Sunday but I'm posting this forward

Comments