What can I say?

So Mijo directed me to this website where I could find take a quiz and see where I fit in "politically" in this world. Lo and behold, it pegged me as a social conservative (38% permissive) and an economic liberal (25% permissive). In a nutshell, it called me a totalitarian. Crazy, huh? Then I clicked on the "famous people" chart to see who I "vibed" with and I was right on the belly of the Pope. Ironic, really, considering that I've always thought Donald Trump was cool (especially after The Apprentice took off).

The quiz went on to tell me I "exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness."

Again, that came as a surprise to me 'cuz I thought I was very "laissez-faire" economically-speaking. But now that I think of it, I do appreciate it when everyone (in society) is on more equal footing. I guess it's the Canadian in me, I feel that everyone should be taken care of from health care to education.

At least I wasn't in sync with Darth Vader. :)

Comments