Grove St. 4 Lyfe

Weird Kid bought the latest Grand Theft Auto game, San Andreas. As usual, I'm horrible at doing missions, so I leave that to him. Just like in Vice City, I just like to drive around listening to the radio and beating people up to get money. But at least this time I have a bit more purpose. I can at least tag up the city and dive for oysters. I can also feed CJ, do his workout, buy some Sprunk and snacks from the vending machine, somedays I can be good at the taxi missions...OH! And I like to jack the trains. Betting on the race track kind of bores me, and the arcade games are dumb.

I'm getting tired of Los Santos, though. I can't wait for Weird Kid to open up the other two cities. I've tried swimming to the other cities, but as soon as I hit their borders I get a 4 star cop rating and end up getting shot dead in the water. Fun fun.

But now I've learned about the new Sims game: The Urbz. Looking at their website, I'm pretty excited about it. The only Sims game I've ever played is the Deluxe Edition, and I haven't even gone that far in that (I don't play it all too often since it's on my computer). But Urbz sounds like GTA: San Andreas without all the violence and missions. An urban game I can actually succeed in! Normally I would just slap this onto my Christmas list, but I'm so impatient I think I'll be picking it up this weekend.

And then watch the fur fly as my brother and I duke it out for time on our respective games. (Just jokes, I've never fought with my brother.)

Comments