Keep in touch

Wow, I have no idea where the time goes...but I'm pooped. Friday night was practically a write-off socially. Our store had the lame-brained idea to hold a "Moonlight Madness" and hence had hourly clock specials until 11 P.M. when the rest of the mall (and our store, usually) closed at 9. The specials were apparently not good enough to draw the customers in since our store was pretty much dead after 9:30.

What made it worth it was I got a good bit of Christmas shopping done. Perhaps that's where they made the most money, keep your employees in late so that they take advantage of the clock specials/late hours 'cuz obviously customers aren't doing the same. Not that I took advantage of the clock specials...I wasn't fooled either.

So Friday all I did after work was Denny's with Daisy. Just relaxing. Unfortunately, Civic didn't come out with us due to the late hour. Such a fuddy duddy *teases*

Saturday was different since I didn't catch up with Daisy after work and I couldn't get ahold of Civic. The coworkers, Redhead and Blondie, and I went to the Speakeasy. That was when I learned that female strippers are just as dumb as male strippers. I really do not see the appeal at all. Either that or Calgary just doesn't have any "talent." None of the girls knew how to dance on the pole...well, until the last act we saw, and by then we had lost our patience and were getting ready to leave. But I swear, if I were a bit more fit and toned I would show those strippers how to actually dance. And since when is tossing coins at a girl's spread-eagled cooch sexy? That was the most disgusting thing I had ever witnessed. I can't believe they let people toss dirty money on their most intimate parts.

After we gave up on trying to learn a thing or two from the strippers we went down to the Taboo sex show. Once again, it felt like paying admission to enter into an oversized adult store...but at least this year it was more entertaining than the last time I went. And I got a free Hustler condom. Wow, score! The Nastee girls were doing a BDSM demo on the front stage. I dug their outfits but the hot wax...not my cup of tea. In the dungeon some man was bound to a platform with clothespins on his nipples while the dominatrix flicked at them with her cat-o-nine-tails. Again, not my thing, but great clothes. The Redhead sat in the sex-swing, much to the amusement of me and Blondie as the vendor bounced her up and down in the swing. Her face was so red.

And I saw the most amazing vibrator, I held it in my hands in awe. It had those pearls that Samantha from Sex and the City made famous, and it had a hummingbird for clitoral stimulation, but the head of the dildo also bent up at an angle and moved in a circular motion much like it was drawing a circle inside of you. They called it the Cadillac of vibrators, 190 dollars. As intriguing as that toy was, I would rather have a digital camera or a new PS2 'cuz I'm a technophile like that.

Besides, what's the appeal of the vibrator glowing random colors like it's one of those fiber-optic wands we used to get at Ice Capades as little kids? You're not going to see those pretty colors when it's inside of you! Can you imagine someone waving one of those in the air the next time you go see Aladdin on Ice or something like that?

And as for the PS2, I bought The Urbz today and it's pretty fun. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it's still a lot of fun.

I ran into a lot of old acquaintances last night. Unfortunately, it was not for a happy occasion but rather a solemn one. The grandfather of one of my old school friends passed away. He was also the grandfather of one of my brother's old friends (our friends are cousins). I saw saw many of my friends' parents there, and some of my old friends as well. One of them is expecting another addition to her family next month. Time goes by so fast! I'm envious of the little brood she's got already. This will be her fourth child. It's so fabulous.

My Phenoms went up against the Colts on Sunday. The Colts went down, but it was a very intense game. (Colts were in second place up until Sunday's game) Overtime and crazy move with 6 seconds left in the game. C wailed the ball across the court over to J who tossed it in just before the buzzer went off. We won by ONE point. Holy. I hadn't seen such an exciting game since the Stanley Cup playoffs with my Iggy. *sigh* I miss hockey.

Comments