Housekeeping

Wow, over 2 weeks without blogging. It's not that I didn't want to write down my thoughts and memories, it just takes up more time than I've got right now. I can't even explain where all my time goes...it just goes.

Blondie had a sex-toy party (she had booked it at a booth when we were at the sex show. I hadn't intended on buying anything 'cuz money's extremely tight right now (Christmas and all) but I have been ridiculously self-indulgent the past month or so. While they did tempt me with that "cadillac of vibrators" that I fell in love with at the show I had enough mental presence to understand I just don't have $190 that I'm willing to fork over for such a thing. Even the lesser version at $75 was too rich for me...though I do admit that at $75 it was a steal based on what I've seen in the past.

I did buy this stuff called "Flower Balm" (dumb name, I know) that heats and tingles your "flower." It wasn't mind-shattering - they had a tub of it out with cotton swabs so we could all try the stuffs when we went into the bathroom -- but for it's price it was good enough for a few kicks.

And I also ordered some ben wah balls. That was, in all honesty, a total impulse buy.

They haven't arrived yet, but it's not like I'm anxious to try them out or anything.

I realize that this may be too much information for some of you...but I've come to my own personal understanding that I talk about all things sex way too easily. Especially for someone who's never even had sex...yet.

This was clearly demonstrated when we were at the party waiting our turns to go into the ordering room to place our orders for our goodies. Some of the goods were there ready to be brought home, other items needed to be shipped. Bear in mind that some of the ladies there were younger than me so they were naturally all giggly and twittery during the party. I think due to my age none of them would ever guess that I'm still a virgin. Not that I'm ashamed of it, but I guess that's one aspect of my sexuality that I don't talk about much. So anyway, Blondie asked the Redhead what she had bought and Redhead blushed and was being very coy and secretive about her purchases. Tired of trying to pry an answer out of Redhead Blondie asked me what I had bought. I didn't find it embarassing at all and matter-of-factly told her what was in my shopping bag. All of a sudden Redhead opened up and piped in about her purchases, and I can't understand why she was all hush about her buys 'cuz other than the Flower Balm (which is what broke her vow of silence...guess she was worried she may be the only one to buy it. Turns out that a lot of us ladies bought it that night and it sold out.) everything else she bought could be found at Victoria's Secret or the Body Shop. She needs to worry less about those things.

Ok, enough about that.

In CPBA world, my Phenoms won their games against Worldwide on the 28th and against the Bullets last Sunday on the 5th. Shiznit got suspended for the season due to an unruly player causing drama and his teammates supporting his decision to go all woo-ha. I say they're NBA biters. None of that would have happened if they hadn't seen it happen on TV first. Such lemmings.

I'm only about half-done my Christmas shopping. *sigh* I'm not exhausted by it all, 'cuz when I go Christmas shopping it's in spurts and sprees that are quite productive, it's just frustrating that it's not all done yet.

Another little relative was born into the city this past Tuesday. A precious little girl. I can't wait to meet her. One of my little relatives left with his mommy for the Philippines at the end of last month and it makes me a little sad. While his mom will be coming back shortly we won't be seeing the little man for a long while. He's going to be raised by his dad and big sister over there while his mom works on building their future over here before she sponsors them all over. What a tough decision.

Civic is another one overseas right now...having a blast and shopping till he drops over in Hong Kong. I miss having him around on Fridays. Love getting his pictures, though.

And I'm spent. Hopefully I'll get to blog again soon, there are a lot of things I want to jot down.

Comments