Me me me

Saw this on the clubbing community site I visit.

¤ I Am : THE HOTNESS.
¤ I Will Always : have a purse fetish. Even when I've just bought one I'm window-shopping for a new one.
¤ I Miss : hockey. And I miss SoHo...haven't been there in a while.
¤ I Worry : that my "life" will never begin.
¤ I Regret : eating these chocolates at my desk. They were pretty screwed-up chocolates. Wish I had a picture for illustration.
¤ I Love : ice cream. (Haha, grad memories.) I love tiramisu, too.
¤ I Always : want to be out. Staying home is only an option when you're sick.
¤ I Can : always suggest something new for you to try here in the city.
¤ I Dream : of Iggy. :) Oh captain, my captain!
¤ I Sing : when I think noone will catch me...or occasionally I'll slip up and sing along with my iPod. I'm an alto.
¤ I Can't Stand : hippies.
¤ I Fear : getting a recurrence. I have my next follow-up next month. Nearing 3 years of clarity. Hurrah!
¤ I Need : some mango bubble tea right now.
¤ I Know That : sour cream and honey mustard can be amazing on a smokie dog after dancing. (Just watch your clothes.)
¤ I Hope : I make my family proud someday.
¤ I Eat : cuisine from all over the globe...except not so much Vietnamese. Vietnamese is such a trend. I can't wait for it to pass. There is no way you can convince me that it's necessary to have a Vietnamese restaurant on practically every intersection in this city.
¤ I Am Always : shopping. This could be applied to so many different facets of my life right now.
¤ I Wish : I could find a fricking cannoli in this city. Why is it so elusive? And I still haven't tried my knish.
¤ I Cry : over greeting cards sometimes. They seem to have a profound and sentimental effect on me. But I won't cry over greeting cards in front of people.
¤ I Don't Think : pointy-toed shoes and, conversely, UGGs are hot. Pointy-toed shoes require so much extra shoe past your toes...making your feet look longer. Who wants to have longer feet? And UGGs? It's as if someone skinned some roadkill and slapped them on their feet.
¤ I Will Always Remember : my second trip to the Philippines, the first one I can consciously remember. It was my grandparents' Golden Wedding anniversary and I was a flower girl. My best friend and her family travelled with us. I got sick and spent part of my holiday in the hospital (where both of my grandmas took shifts watching over me, so spoiled). When I came back to Calgary I brought in my IV tubing to class for show and tell.
¤ I Learned : how to read when I was 3.
¤ I Don't Know Why : it has to be so cold this year. Where's El Nino and why isn't he working the same magic as the last time he went all hardcore?
¤ I Hurt : my feet for the sake of wearing the "perfect shoe" on occasion.
¤ I Care : about my family 100%.
¤ I Think : bisexuality does not exist as a true sexual orientation. It was both a trend to make people feel "couture" and a mechanism of convenience for those who cannot live without being in a relationship. Either you are gay or you are straight, you cannot sit on the fence nor should you have it both ways. If you think you're bisexual, it's 'cuz you don't know yourself or are wishy-washy. I am straight, and I've always known that.
¤ I Hate : cilantro, snakes, and cockroaches.
¤ I Feel : like dancing at least every other waking hour of the day.
¤ I Trust : my family implicitly. And I trust others to be themselves, whether that be good or bad.
¤ I Get Moody : when I'm stuck in a crowd full of selfish, inconsiderate people. It's one of the few times people can get me down. I can deal one on one but being outnumbered like that their attitude has a magnified effect on me. Hence why I can never stay in Toronto too long.
¤ I Obsess : very rarely but when I do it's hardcore.

Comments