Miss you much

I miss my mom, and it hasn't even been a week yet.

Since my mom is away it was my duty/job/pleasure to test out the paraffin hand spa we gave her for Christmas since it would be too late to return it if it were faulty if we waited for her to try it out.

It took us forever to find a paraffin spa. I saw them everywhere last year, this past Christmas they were practically non-existent.

I'm glad we found one for her, though. It was deliciously wonderful using it tonight.

Though the first time you heat it it takes 3-4 hours to melt. And then, true to my style, I made a mess 'cuz the lid dipped into the wax and splashed...right onto our hardwood floor. (Hehe, waxed the floor.) Waiting for the wax to heat/melt I watched my Ally McBeal DVD (Thanks so much, Daisy!). I've forgotten how much I've missed Ally McBeal.

With all the shows coming out on DVD, you'd think they'd release the Ally McBeal seasons. I mean, this DVD (which is the only one they made) doesn't even have Ling or Larry on these episodes. Awwww, Larry.

But at least it's got the dancing baby.

Comments