What can I say?

Weird Kid had his company snowboarding/skiing party last Sunday so he took Baby Sis, Ro Boy, and myself along. (His girlfriend couldn't come) It was my first time snowboarding ever. Unfortunately, Baby Sis wasn't keen on it after her first attempt at the first half of the bunny hill and someone had to be with Baby Sis at all times so I got in only one more try at the bunny hill (this time the full length of it, ooooooh) before I let Weird Kid and Ro Boy go on their own so as to not waste their entire evening. On the flip side, at least it barely cost us anything to try it out. I'd love to go try it again. I figure give me another few runs on the bunny hill and I'll be able to figure out which way I'm supposed to be leaning so as to carve in a certain direction. I tend to think it out too much. My MAIN problem is being able to get up so I can actually go down the hill. Methinks my arms are too short 'cuz I just can't push myself up. I've been given suggestions as to other ways I can try to get up and I'll definitely give those a try when I get another chance to go boarding. Otherwise I'll be completely useless 'cuz my brother can't be there the whole time pulling me up.

Went for margaritas with the other Luscious Sex Kittens on Tuesday. The Blonde's heading back home in a couple of weeks. We're going to miss her bigtime. Not only that, but without her we have no K...so instead of Luscious Sex Kittens we'll just be Luscious Sex. Bah.

And since we'll miss her terribly we went out to Coyotes on Thursday since they gave the mall staff passes. Not that it would've mattered to us since Thursday is also Ladies Night. It also looks like we'll be there again this coming Thursday with more of our coworkers and friends since I got us a limo package for this week.

CPBA update and summary: Unfortunately, my Phenoms lost to NE Express last week so this week we competed against the Colts for 3rd and 4th place. NE Express went up against Sovereign to vie for 1st and 2nd. Alas, my Phenoms placed 4th in the playoffs to finish off the same as they did for the regular season. NE Express won 1st place, Sovereign are 2nd, Colts are 3rd. Our new uniforms are snazzy with warm-up jackets, even. I've been told (since I don't follow college basketball or anything like that) that they are replicas of Syracuse's orange uniforms. The boys even went as far as to get matching shiny orange Adidas shoes (don't ask me what type they are 'cuz I'd never be able to tell you). Naturally, they had them custom made in the Philippines.

And speaking of Philippines, my mom came home Friday night. It was a crazy day, after me getting lost in Midnapore trying to find Sunny's house to give Sunny Girl her birthday present (the bus routes have been re-arranged, grrrr) so I barely had any time to spend with the birthday girl and her mama before I had to run away to meet my brother so we could pick up our own mama from the airport. Never mind that for some reason the online schedule quoted my mom's flight to have arrived an hour ahead of time and thus we were already half an hour late before even heading on our way. Never mind that as soon as we had parked the car and ran to the terminal that the schedule now showed the arrival time to be the one we had originally planned on. AND never mind that the flight was now delayed by 45 minutes (the fog around the city was INSANE...apparently the pilot had made a few attempts at landing). At least everything worked out fine, and my mom is now back home safe.

Even though my mom's trip wasn't exactly a vacation, you just know there was no way she came home without goodies for everyone. :) That, and our relatives over there simply won't allow it. But I'll tell you about those some other time.

Comments