"Let the sunshine in"

So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
And frowners never win
So let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

Does anyone else remember that episode of the Flintstones? For some reason I can remember it quite well. I recently saw a tshirt with Pebbles and Bamm Bamm playing their instruments with the quote "let the sunshine in" printed beneath them and I HAD to have it.

The sun has definitely been shining here lately. I wish winter was truly over, but we can only be so lucky.

Mijo's going to NYC for St. Patrick's Day/his spring break. I'm unbelievably jealous. I hope he eats a knish and a cannoli on my behalf. Oooh, and a 24k gold donut, too! I don't know if he'd do "touristy" things like I would, so we'll just leave him to the eating.

I'm so out of loop in the blog community, I feel like the hermit-ish old lady who holes up in her house and doesn't interact with any of her neighbors. Except I haven't really holed myself up anywhere. I feel like I'm living more, but at a price to my blog. I really wish I'd jot down what's going on every once in a while. I'd love to remember this all in the future.

Comments