It's about that time again

The other night I went to a lingerie party with a past co-worker of mine. I like teddies, don't own any yet. I like sheer chemises and bustiers and merry widows as much as the next girl. I'm dying to own a corset made just for me. The problem is, until my chest is more proportional to the rest of me then I don't really feel like buying any of this stuff. How does Pamela Anderson pull it off?

Then I found out that this co-worker had her boobs reduced last year. Another satisfied convert. And another surgeon to look into.

Aqua Angel and I talked about this earlier, and it seems like more and more women are opting to reduce their chest sizes. Plus, they're very happy with the results. I have no doubt that I'd be happy with the "new" me once I get it done. It's just all the stuff leading up to that happy day that freaks me out.

But she also pointed out that I'd have a waiting period to psyche myself up for the surgery (apparently two years for some surgeons)...and that a consultation does not necessarily mean that I'm locked in for surgery. I might as well get the ball rolling.

Comments