The return of mg2.0?

I guess I had spoken too soon about mg2.0 giving up on me. Or maybe he's given up on me now, I can't really tell. He tried calling me on Tuesday but I was headed into a tunnel so I didn't even try picking it up. He called again the next morning and left a voicemail asking me to give him a call. AND THEN he even called me at work (I really don't like that.) and left a voicemail there. It's simple enough to find my number at work, you don't have to be really clever. I understand that. But just because it's public knowledge doesn't mean you should use it, you know? Anyway, so I returned his call, kept it short and sweet, and that's all I've got for you for now. Who knows what he was expecting but I'm really not in the mood for humoring a new date at this point. Unless he comes through with a hockey game. :)

Comments