'cuz I'm a woman...w-o-m-a-n

I've already told you I love the spring, but the best part is the milder weather it brings with it. Not too hot, not too cold, juuuuust right. Perfect for wearing a greater variety of clothes. I get to wear more of my hats now without fear of overheating, wider array of jackets to choose from...and shoes, too, of course!

And skirts. They're the icing on the cake. It's more difficult dealing with wearing a skirt in harsh winter temperatures or the gross slush during the thawout. But now I can wear skirts in full force.

Like today. I love skirts, I wish I had more of them. They are one of the fashion pieces that truly distinguish us from the men (other than weird French teens such as the young man Daisy saw in London wearing a skirt...and kilts, I suppose). We can wear pants just like they can. We can wear anything they wear, only we usually wear it better. But skirts are just for us alone. And I love that.

My previous coworkers nicknamed me the skirt since I was the only one in the department who opted to bare my legs more often than not. And that's another thing: it doesn't matter what size the woman is (in my opinion) because all men seem to appreciate skirts and dresses more than your typical top and jeans. Heck, women are more appreciative, too. You cannot deny the power of a great outfit.

And pair that with a sweet pair of heels...now you're killing them.

It's crazy how you get compliments more frequently when you're in a skirt. Maybe that's why I love wearing skirts. The attention-whore side of me can't get enough. Not to mention it's more girly. And I'm all about being a girl.

Comments