Not your typical Muppet

Puppetry of the Penis

Yes, I paid good money to see two grown men demonstrate the fine "art of genital origami." Or, more to the point, I spent hard-earned dollars to witness two guys spend an hour with themselves showing tricks they learned in the bathroom when they were bored/performed for their friends while they were drunk at a pub.

I thought it was great fun, but the price of the ticket was kind of steep for what it was. One thing's for sure: I learned how elastic the male member was. Little did I know!

They even had some audience participation. Ang thinks the guy volunteer was "planted." I personally think that there's always going to be at least one exhibitionist guy at a show such as this. You didn't have to ask him twice to drop trou. And, for his bold assertiveness, he learned how to make "the hamburger." Something I'm sure he'll be able to impress the ladies with for years to come, haha.

I'd have to say the snail was my personal favorite.

So that was my Thursday, how was yours?

Comments