Bringing you up to speed

Though really it's for my own recollection more than anything. :)

Ang and her man got married!

baby sis is now considered an adult all across the globe!

Daisy dragged me to a Ben Lee show and in my own state of disbelief I stood behind a pillar all night staring at my hand (which looked gorgeous and slim that night, by the way, I can't explain it) Another girl who got dragged to the show was kind enough to ask if I was ok. After some fun compassionate conversation (she was invited to the show by a couple of Australian guys, though she paid for her own ticket...at least I was in there gratis courtesy of Daisy) it turns out she thought I was high yet miserable. :) That became the dawn of the blee-show.

During Flag-girl's birthday we met some British and Welsh guys. I thought they worked at a cannery. Consensus was they were in the British army. Daisy, knowing her, went and had a good snog with one of them and as fate would have it, so did I. Craziest thing: after much deliberation I'd have to say he was one of the best kissers I've ever had. That doesn't mean I'm all ga-ga over them now a la Daisy.

I attended at 25-and-over Halloween club crawl with Daisy and Flag Girl. So much better than those with the can't-hold-their-liquor-newly-legal young'uns. It was great being with those our age who still like to go out and have fun!

I went to Puerto Plata and Sosua in the Dominican Republic for a week. So hot! Hot guys, too. I, uh, ended up making out with one at Mangu. Not a great kisser by any stretch, but the way those guys move on the dance floor makes everything seem so promising. :( Mangu was also the kind of club I wish we had more of around here. Class class clas, but still a crazy party. You know it's a great party when you've got an amazon drag queen (a dragazon, if you will) and a half naked vertically challenged young man dancing around in cages? I found some new drinks to enjoy: Cuba Libres and Banana Mamas. And Presidente beer is great, too! I also did some boogie boarding properly. Glad we sorted that out, boogie boarding in Waikiki didn't leave me with much understanding of what the big deal was. Ooh! AND there was a French pirate at our resort plus I got to travel in Club Class coming home! Life is so amazing to me. :)

The Phenoms keep winning!

And I've been to two Flames games so far. Me! The girl who had never had the opportunity to attend any games in her life! And we're going to one this week, next week, AND the big Battle on New Year's Eve! I can't believe my luck. :)

Even though it's ridiculously cold these days, I recently just received some of the cutest boots ever. Winter can bring it. I'll still be my cute little self.

Comments