Jumpstart

I'm hoping to get more blogness going on in here. I do miss writing.

The past two nights I spent moonwalking through my blog. I was notified of a new comment but could not see where it was posted. So, me being the overly curious sort went on a thorough search for it. I reversed myself all the way to September 2002 and did not find it anywhere.

And then lo and behold it was on my very latest post. Go figure. :)

But it did get me reminiscing a lot. A lot has happened in the years I've had Bellini-induced Brain Freeze. It makes me feel good that, although my life isn't quite where I expected it to be by this point (ie. travelling, children, etc.) I have still accumulated my fair share of stories.

My writing is a lot more stilted now than it used to be and that saddens me. Yes, my stories were verbose but I felt they represented me a whole lot better than the shorter memos I've been posting. I'd really like to change that. That, and I miss all the commentary everyone had with one another's blogs back in the day. So that got me screening through my blogroll to see who is still around. Alas, a lot of the "regulars" have closed up shop. Everyone has varying levels of living to do.

So here's to a rejuvenation of my beloved blog. Time to build it up, build it up, and build it up again.

Comments