For that special someone

Cupcakes! Yeesh, I almost forgot how elusive they were last Valentine's Day.

If only someone were devoted enough to nab me one (or two)! Yummmm, what I wouldn't give for one right now, even. Too bad Crave is closed on Mondays.

This semester's salsa class has another salsa ace. I love following his lead, it's obvious he's done this before. Whenever it's our turn to practice together he tries out some new ideas to see which ones I think work best (they may not be the conventional techniques, but I personally think the suggestions I've made make his leads more clear.) We talked about where he's gone and danced in the city and such, both of us realizing we'd learned salsa previously.

So I asked him why he was taking a beginner salsa course (after I told him about how this was Civic's first time). Turns out his girlfriend hadn't taken salsa yet. *sigh* I knew he came with a certain girl each week, but there was always that faintest of hopes that she was just a sister or something. Not that I wanted to start anything, but it would be nice to have a regular partner to try new moves with, or even to accompany us to the clubs as an extra guy and stuff. So much for that.

Thinking back on last Friday, now I really want a Crave cupcake.

Comments