"I said I wasn't gonna lose my head but then 'PoP!' goes my heart"

I had to put that there. Music and Lyrics is not a monumental flick by any means but that song has been in my head alllllll weekend. I even went so far as to buy the ringtone for my phone. Man, I'm acting bizarre. :)

In other movie news I noticed that John Travolta is starring in a movie alongside Martin Lawrence and Tim Allen. What is THAT all about? *sob*

Thanks to Civic I was able to catch the Flames game on Saturday against the Avalanche. And since I was there, of course we won. :) When he was driving me home, however, we had a bit of nervousness as we were being tailed by a drunk driver. Or at least we assumed he was a drunk driver. He was all over the road, and Civic had to take a detour past my house (guy still following!) until we lost him and he could finally drop me off. And after that as I was turning off the lights in the house for the evening a car parked itself perpendicular to our sidewalk, flashing its headlights into our home. Nervously, I shut off the lights and crouched behind the window to see what the guy was up to. No need for alarm. It turns out it was our newspaper man dropping off the Sunday edition. That was enough excitement for one night, needless to say!

Comments