"I want you to want me, I need you to need me"

It's true. Whenever I or one of my siblings are in the Saddledome watching the Flames play they always win. I think they should give us season tickets since we're such lucky charms for them. :) They can't afford to not have us there rooting for them.

Iggy's back in the game. I love me some Iginla! His first game back Weird Kid lucked out with rinkside seats! He's got some amazing pictures of my Jarome. Unfortunately I had salsa class that night, but Iggy still put on a fantastic show on Saturday when I was there.

The CPBA season ended today and due to a twist of fate at the end of last week's game the best that the Phenoms could vie for was 3rd, which they earned. It didn't seem like they even wanted to bother with today's game but I'm very glad they did.

I finally got around to watching Scarface tonight. Weird Kid borrowed it from a coworker. All these years I've shrugged it off as another gangster movie but when he popped it in I took the time to read the preface that starts off the flick. That caught my interest. So I finally sat down and made the time to watch it. Fine, my previous impressions were dead on: another gangster movie. I thought there'd be more of a message re: communist Cuba, political refugees, etc etc. Like a history lesson. Enh, not so much. I see why people love the movie, but I was hoping for something more substantial, deeper.

But that Steven Bauer guy? The one that plays Manolo? Rawr! Too bad he's probably uber old by now. I read his actor bio and it says he married and had a child with Melanie Griffith. She must have a serious thing for Latinos. Not that I blame her.

Comments