Whodathunkit?

The Big Flames Fanatics (AKA my siblings and our friends) got together to cheer our boys on against Tampa Bay. In fine form, we had our horns, our thunder sticks, and thanks to Daisy's dad we had COWBELLS!

You can never have enough cowbell.

It was also a marvelous day because it was our first day of temperatures in the high teens this year. (Weather which was quashed today by a ridiculous amount of snow....which then melted almost completely...but hey, that's Calgary for you!) In my excitement I spent the evening in capris and sans jacket. Thank goodness I never had to regret my clothing choices!

So there we were, picture it, 14 of our bestest buds and blood cheering on our beloved hometown boys. There were some scary moments...stupid referees were driving us insane! But in the end we LOST! LOST! The Flames have never lost whenever we have attended a game. Never! It never even dawned me that they could possibly lose.

And they lost. And we all sat there, numb, for a good little while as the 'dome emptied out.

But the Flames squared their shoulders and looked onward to the next game. So must we do the same. As we filed out many "good times" pics were taken amongst the group. Lots of crazy ones, but Weird Kid's like that.

However, the craziest one of the group...you will never believe this...ended up being our very own baby sis! Weird Kid and most of his friends were far far ahead of most of us. My friends for the most part were trailing behind us. Big Boi J and I were discussing the finer details of changing his license plate to read "sxytyme" when my darling little sister bolted ahead, turned and faced a non-Flames couple, stuck her horn between her legs, and razzed them!

Big Boi J and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Clearly, baby sis has been hanging with bad influences! Too bad the bad influences are us! :)

Comments