Got to get you into my life, into my life

A tall, dark, and handsome man (cliche, huh?) has been haunting my dreams.

Ok, so it has only been two dreams. Two dreams over two months. But it appears to me that it is becoming a mini-series of sorts. Or at least I hope it is. I wouldn't mind. :P

In the first dream he introduced himself to me while we were sitting in a classroom. Although I wish that there were potential for deja vu here I have not attended any classes in almost 6 years. Mind you with Civic heading back to university our group has had several discussions as to whether the rest of us have felt like going back to school. And if so, what would we take the next time around? For a lack of anything better coming to mind I always choose accounting. I guess I still think that I have/had the potential for becoming a boring bean-counter. I'm not sure if Mr Dark-and-Yummy and I meet in an accounting class; maybe it's my subconscious' hokey way of trying to tempt me back into school.

In the second dream, he surprises me at a carnival much like the Stampede. Except this carnival was set on my beloved 17th Avenue to commemorate the opening of the new C-Train station. And at this carnival I was playing a game that involved shooting, basketball, and Madison Square Garden. My "team" was all full so the carnie sat me off to one side as the basketball part of the game got underway.

Next thing I know an arm slinks its way around my waist and he tells me "maybe I will meet you there."

Meet me where?! Augh!

And that's the ONLY coherent thing I can remember him saying in either dream. In dream #2 we just lounged there on the carnival bench (can you even lounge on those things?!) cuddling and talking about what, I wish I knew. It was like he was on mute, I could hear the carnival all around me but I couldn't hear him at all. But I remember feeling wonderful and at ease just lazing there with him. He was Eastern European, would be my guess. A little scruffy but short, styled hair. He reminded me a bit of Maksim Chmerkovskiy. If I could nab myself my very own Maks I would not be complaining at all!

Tokidoki by Simone Legno

Comments