Ninja dog!

As you can probably tell from my template I'm a huge Tokidoki nut.

Funny thing is I probably would not have even heard about him if it weren't for all the knockoff LeSportsac bags I came across in the Philippines. I'm not a big LeSportsac fan but when I saw the Tokidoki prints I immediately fell in love with them. They are the cutest thing to enter my world since Hello Kitty. Mozzarella is one of my favorites, as is Bastardino, Donutella, Ninja dog, Unicorno....of course to fuel the addiction even further Simone Legno has been pumping out Tokidoki for Hello Kitty for a few years running now.

Thank goodness the brand is somewhat hard to come by here in Calgary or else I'd probably go berserk. Whenever I go to the US I make sure to hit up a Macy's and they've usually been a blessing for finding a shirt or two. Thanks to my brother I've learned I can usually find a few pieces at Urban, and I've bought some also at Winners and Smashing Cosmetica.

I recently treated myself to a new Tokidoki bag at Stoneridge. The latest print, too! Haven't used it out and about yet; almost too reverent of the thing to risk getting it dirty.

Oh, and you know Sephora has started carrying Tokidoki makeup, right? Those who know me well know I wear very little makeup, usually none. But of course I had to buy some gloss, lipstain (I didn't even know such a thing existed!), eyeshadow, eyeliner....all 'cuz of the famous heart and crossbones. And I've been wearing it, too! Who would have known that was all it took to encourage me to put in a little more effort on my appearance? Haha.

I'm so addicted to the brand I even asked my friend in California if he could collect the spoons from Yogurtland. Perhaps it's getting out of hand. But how can one resist something so super kawaii?!

Tokidoki by Simone Legno

Comments