Tell Me Something Good

Soooooo, I'm going to try and blog more. I'm also going to try and workout more (I'm thinking 2 days of aquafit, a day of laps, and a day of weights. Here's to trying!) And somehow...somehow...I think that the way to keep me posting and exercising is by folding 1000 paper cranes.

I really don't want to call this my New Year's resolutions or any such thing. What I need is a routine outlet, and if I can divert myself from eating as an outlet to working out -- which I must admit I do enjoy when I finally get my butt into the gym/pool -- and if I can make a habit of writing whatever little or big thing I am thinking of at the moment then that'd be a great start.

When I was younger I was an origami nut. Consider it a hobby passed down from my great uncle. We would use whatever scrap we had to fold the latest designs he had just learned. For a couple of years he would send us "Rudolphs" made of paper cubes, lollipop sticks, pipecleaners, and of course a red pom pom nose. The problem with such things is that where do you put all your creations as they pile up? Luckily, I guess, they're recyclable. I haven't decided yet if I am going to keep all the cranes until I finish making all 1000 of them or if I will just take a little snapshot of them and post them here so that I can keep track (they could possibly be the "title" of my soon-to-be-regular *fingers crossed* posts). It doesn't really run with my Bellini theme but I can't bear to change my blog's title now.

So that was a boring post, and maybe some days I won't have much to say and it will be more of the same. But I hope that as I get reacquainted with my blog I will learn and love to write again and I'll be able to jot down more thoughts as time continues.

Tokidoki by Simone Legno

Comments