Bella Notte

Butch’s nephew, little K, asked if he could come over and have a sleepover tonight so here we are watching the classic Lady and the Tramp. He really loves the song La La Lu. I forgot how adorable this movie is. 

For dinner I made Butch and I some salmon stroganoff. It’s my second time making it. I put a tablespoon too much lime juice so it was a bit too tart for my liking but otherwise the salmon wasn’t overcooked and the egg noodles were delicious. Little K had Kraft Dinner. Excellent dinner company. :)

Daisy messaged me to see how I am doing. We shared thoughts on our dads.  She pointed out it’s almost been a year now since her father passed away. As she described it, she’ll “never be the same.” In a little over a week it will be dad’s 70th birthday so we’ll get together with family and have some yummy BBQ in his honour. It’s not lechon but I think he’d still love it.

Comments