Feed Me, Seymour

We had a super indulgent date night thanks to Butch‘s boss. We had lower bowl seats (4th row!) and I had my usual like my malt and pocket dawg. Then after the game we went to Vintage Chophouse and had an amazing dinner. We had mojitos and beef tartare to start and then some luscious prime rib. I added bone marrow butter to mine and had potato confit as my side. He had a bigger cut with bacon scalloped potatoes as his side. We finished with key lime pie and peanut butter mocha ice cream pie respectively.

I could not finish my confit potato or my ice cream pie. But at least I could take my potato home.

There were a lot of Las Vegas knights fans in our midst and unfortunately their team won.  But they weren’t obnoxious about it. There were two blondes who kept posting instagrams. One had a sparkly ladies jersey named “Khloe” and we had to wonder if that was really her name out if she’s obsessed with the Kardashians. I was entertained by watching them almost as much as watching the actual game.

Comments