Here, There, and Everywhere

I think March is going to be a really rough month. Late last night I put a photo of me and my dad as the banner photo in my Facebook seeing as it’s our birthday month. So many friends have been “liking” it which keeps me checking on the site to see who likes what and who commented. It just ends up making me tear up seeing the photo over and over again. Every Sunday I get a little weepy as I say my prayer for dad or even just think of him. I mean it’s where I last got to look at his face before we closed the casket. Today there were so many Volkswagen cars around me it was quite comforting. It’s like he knew I was having a very emotional day. We are starting to plan a get together with family and friends on what would have been his seventh birthday. On my visit with grandma she asked me twice about dad’s welfare (we still do not have the strength to tell her the truth. Honestly I’m very scared she will pass from heartbreak when she finds out) I thought the days were getting a little easier; but this month is going to be so hard without my birthday buddy.

Comments