It’s Not Coronavirus But It’s Still Something

On Sunday I wasn’t feeling all the best and it got worse as the day went on. I ended up cutting family time early and went home to rest.

Little did I know that Butch has a rough day as well. Both of us were feeling achy like a flu... but Butch was alternating between chills and sweating like crazy all night long.

Monday I still wasn’t  super but other than mild aches my biggest issue was more of a sinus headache. When I got home from work Butch was waiting for me to see if I could take him to a walk-in clinic. That’s when you know it’s bad.

So it turns out he got a serious infection during his work trip. Really bad.

The poor guy stayed home for two days. He’s still not 100% but he’s got deadlines. I’m feeling much better today; but just like what I mentioned in my previous post I figured I should self-isolate to make sure I don’t make my family sick.

Comments